NinjaFuel | Readings for the Urban Ninja (4/04/09)
“Ninjas totally respect life and enjoy plants and animals, but remember,
they are completely willing to kill you if you start acting like a retard”
(excerpt from: Real Ultimate Power : The Official Ninja Book “Dealing with Ninjas on a Personal Level”)
Hey Readers! welcome to my new (almost) weekly post! NinjaFuel is a new theme for posts that will keep you and your Ninja senses alert. NinjaFuel combines recent spottings in the vast online space, funny links, links to my fav tunes, and general Ninja related goodies.
- Interesting spottings:
- Archi-Ninjas to follow on Twitter:
- @architectderek Architect focused on modern design – Interested in all things creative – Love to help non-architects learn about architecture.
- @archiCULTURE Two architects-turned-filmmakers who have turned the camera on the architectural studio – posting about film, architecture, art, design, technology, music, NYC.
- @bldgblog Author of BLDGBLOG and Dwell contributing ed., waiting for my book to come out June 2009.
- Blogs you should be subscribed to:
- ArchitectureMNP [RSS] – The site aims to bring readers a daily [or damn near] supply of architecture and design from around the web.
- Jetson Green | Building, Design, Technology, News, Innovation [RSS] – Jetson Green is a daily updated magazine that’s obsessed with green building and everything related to it, including sustainable architecture, good design, green prefab, clean technology in the built environment, affordable housing, and eco-friendly development.
- SuperCollossal [RSS] – blog for an Australian architect office based in Sydney.
That is all for this week from the Archi-Ninja dojo
Sensei Linda *bows*